Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update on this go round

Well I got to do my trigger shot on Thursday June 25, and I actually gave it to myself! I was proud haha. So that made me ovulate yesterday and now I am waiting to test. I have to wait two weeks which is going to be a tough wait. It always is though. I had three follicles so that means I possibly released three eggs. Matt is nervous we will end up with twins but I would be suprised. I cant even get and stay pregnant with one. So cross your fingers and say a prayer that it works this time.

We are preparing to leave for Ky on July 5th. Matt has vacation for that week and we are going to have Chloe's b-day party down there with family. Maybe Matt and I will get to go out on a date! It stinks being so far away from anyone becuase we NEVER get to out alone just the two of us. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I love the kids being with us, I hate being away from them. But it would be nice to have time just to be with Matt and do grown up things once in a while. Maybe when the kids grow up and move out haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment